my life

Sunday, February 26, 2006

It does matter


We were one day having dinner when Kojo, a friend of my dad came to our house. kojo we all knew was a fooduan, he could eat food for a feast and still be Oliver -asking for more, so you know how kojo is.
I didn't know until then how straight my dad could be until that night.We all got seated at the table and that day of all days there was a Bible to be read.So he gave it to Kojo andstarted by saying he wanted to share with us a scripture and as Kojo was around should do the reading.It was not just a rebuke but also really straight at the target.
The mighty scripture was from Proverbs so to be well-noted, Proverbs 23:1 and it read.....
After reading that it was clear, and you can imagine the type of dinnner we had.
If you eat like a pig better changebefore the experience, but always remember its your life, its my life and we live like we want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home