my life

Saturday, March 04, 2006

You see,it was my birthday and it was a Sunday.After a blisfull sermon ,i met them and after warm handshakes they handed over to me my present. It was from all three of them anyway so i got home to unwrap them and thats when i had the shock of my life.
They had boughtme something but not what i'll ever expectnin my life.It was a perfume, one that could have its lasting effect for over two days.Whyy??, i kept asking myself . There were three of them and two of them girls which meant they knew what they were buying.A boy is fine, maybe he wanted me to have whathe didn't have but two girls meant something.And girls you know are really concerned about appearances so ...
I had nightmares that day and i could see smiles on their faces saying atlas it'll be all over with breaths of relief.From that day i had two baths a day and made sure my underpants were clean.
Have you had a gift like mine or crazier ,than mine, it may be the right cause to change so doont feel bad.Remember its my life,its your life and we live it like we want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home