my life

Friday, March 24, 2006

theres always a first time.

A taxi passenger tapped the driver on the shoulder to ask him a question.The driver screamed, lost control of the car, nearly hit a bus, went up on the footpath and stopped centimetres infront of a shop window.
For a second everything went quiet in the car, then the driver said 'look here man , don't ever do that again.You scared the daylights out of me!" The passenger appologized and said he didn't know a tap would scare him that much.The driver replied "Sorry, its not your fault .Today is my first day as a cab driver.I've been driving a funeral van for the past 25 years and for a second i thought the person tapping me was....you know"
Theres always a first day, but you'll get used to it as time goes on, so don't give up but rather press on cause from then you may be the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home