my life

Saturday, April 15, 2006

its right before you

Hello and hi, its me again and once again i apologise for not hearing of me for so long atime.Today i have something inspirational to share.
I was reading one magazine onetime and i got to this part with the title 'brain teasers',so i thoght why not try teasing my brain, the first one read;
"Imagine you're in a sinking boat surrounnded by sharks, what would you do"
SEEING MY BRAIN WAS REALLY TEASED cos i couldn't get a straight answer i went after answers and the simple answer was stop IMAGINING,it was that simple just stop and it'll be gone.I think you should know this,stop creating problems in your mind just see the bright side or rather imagine good things.
The next one was ;"A man and his son were having a ride when they had an accident the man died but his son went unconscious and was rushed to the hosppital.
At the hospital an emergency neurosurgeon was called to operate immediately on him.When the surgeon got there and saw him he said"I can't operate he's my son.What happened?
Again i went and came back and the simple answer was that the neurosurgeon was his mum.
We tend to look so far when the answer is right before us.
These are some things to help us as i say survive on this planet called earth and with our five senses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home